CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

commando

wah, when to the VA for commando, waste the whole day there where i could have gone to my airshow. The commando thing dunno will get it but have tried my best to avoid liao, now it is down to fate. Ok, next thing, have finish my final quiz and interview in tp, left with exam and say bye bye to poly and ready to go hell. That is what the ppl in commando say when i left there.

I have saw the latest cut off for uni, as expected it has gone higher than the 08 cut off especially for economics. The reason for it i guess is due to demand and supply thing and also due to the recession. Gpa in ntu business and accounts drop because of the instabilty of the future after major banks go bust. Rather, many students chose economics as it gives many more options to their future. I have done my application now and it all left to fate.

Meanwhile, i am preparing for my exams before resting during CNY and chiong during study week.

0 comments: